Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Celebrating Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve with Ty & Christi & da boyz.



Rochelle & Brent made some delicious carnitas tacos for us - it's da boyz favorite meal. Unka Ty challenged da boyz to a nerf gun fight...







Meanwhile, G'pa & Carson had an Ironman contest...




We roasted some "chess nuts"...




We opened some presents...



Everyone loves to wrestle with G'pa...Unka Ty got in on the fun, too.




Ty & Christi spent the night with us & found their stockings full when they woke up...



G'pa made his "world famous" Christmas omelets...




Ty & Christi joined us for church. I LOVE having church on Christmas Day - it's the perfect way to celebrate our Savior's birth.



After church we went to celebrate with Kyle & his family. Unka Ty showed Kenyon his mad skills on their new trampoline...




We had a wonderful dinner & burned off the calories with Adision's new Wii game, Just Dance. Was glad to find out that this old G'ma can still move, but Unka Ty kicked our butts...he got skills!




"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." (Burton Hillis)

5 comments:

Bassetts said...

So fun. I love Christmas on Sunday too. It makes it extra special. Yummy looking food!!

Gina Deceuster said...

Roasting Chess Nuts...Hahahahahahahaa!!!!!

Chris Holyoak said...

I love that picture of Ty and Christi with their filled stockings. Hahaha. Cute stuff.

The Horners said...

It's nice that Kyle and Rochelle live close so that you guys don't have to stay home all day on Christmas! Looks like it was a great day. I think we should go to hutch every Christmas day.

The Horners said...

And by hutch I of course mean church.