Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day.  I talked to most of the kids on the phone, Paul grilled some tri-tip for me, & Nicole came to spend the night with us.  We played games & enjoyed a relaxing evening.  I tried to get a simple photo with the kids & my pretty flowers...


Silly Kids...but I love them - they fill my life with laughter!


While in San Jose, we got to take Paul's mom to lunch, too.


Of course I got to see my mom the week before Mother's Day (en route to Disneyland)...I love our visits.



Henry Ward Beecher said, "We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves."

Thanks for loving us,  Barbara Jeanne & Glenda the Good...you have shown us to how to love.


Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Bassetts said...

Did you guys coordinate? I love silly kids. Miss the grandma's too. Glad you had a great mother's day...because you are super great!

Gina Deceuster said...

Matchy matchy! And you girlz look so skinny! Happy Mother's Day - you earned it!!

Portillo Portal said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mama Middleton! What a beautiful family you have :)

The Horners said...

Pretty! Hope you had a great Mother's Day. I love you!

The Holyoaks said...

Love all of the pics. Everyone looks so good! Love you.