Still lingering in November & grateful for this time of year...
Grateful for a new bed!
I'm pretty sure we are the last people on the planet to get rid of their waterbed...
That's right, you heard me, a waterbed! We finally caved & replaced the waterbed in our San Jose apartment with a "real" grown up mattress! Even though it took two water pumps & ALL day to drain, my back is grateful!
Grateful for family!
Holidays without family isn't as fun, especially when the holiday centers around gratitude because family is always at the top of my gratitude list! We are always grateful to spend time with family. This Thanksgiving was small (for our sized family) but we truly cherished having Paul's parents, our nephew T-roy & his family, & two of our local kids share their day with us.
Paul's dad was a little camera shy because he had just had some cancerous spots removed from his head/face so I didn't get a photo of them, but here is our Nephew & his beautiful family...
| Troy, Cindy, Nicole, Jacob, Allie, & Zachary |
Beautiful Nicole helping Paul in the kitchen...I love that Paul is wearing this apron the kids made for him in 1992...
I'm sure Kyle was missing Amy & the kids while they were in Brazil without him...we sure missed their happy noise...
Happy Thanksgiving!
Grateful for my mom!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we drove to Bakersfield to celebrate Thanksgiving with our Harwell family & to hold an early celebration for Mom's birthday - she turned 80 on December 5th!
My brother, Dennis was in town & his kids Sam & Tiffany met us for dinner at Chateau Basque. It's been a long time since we've seen them...
Then Tiffany brought Emma Rose to play with GG'ma before heading over to Carrie's for Thanksgiving dinner...
![]() |
| 4 generations - Mom, Dennis, Tiffany, & Emma Rose |
![]() |
| Tiffany, Dennis, & Sam |
![]() |
| Emma, Tiffany, Dennis, Sam, Savannah (pregnant with Leia), & Logan |
Terry & his family (minus Amber & family)...
| I love these Bakersfield Peeps! |
| Me, Mom, Dennis, & Terry |
Andrea wanted to take some specific pictures...
| 5 generations - Mom, Terry, Michele, Andrea, Mark & Roxy |
| Mom with Michele & kids; Andrea, Nathan, & Rueben |
| Perry & Andrea with Mom |
What's a celebration without a Smith's Bakery Pink Champagne Cake?
I am grateful that you are my mom - I love you so, so much! Happy 80th Birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment