Let's just face it...Christmas is so much more fun with kids!
It's hard to even decorate for just two people, but I do it anyway because it's the memories that these decorations hold that help to remind me of those I love...
I still hang all 10 stockings up...
Even the "Bishop" was a good sport & wore his own festive sweater - the girls loved it!
We hosted a dinner party for the Bishopric & made treats for the "Home Alones" in our ward - hurray for Pinterest...
Mid-December, Kiff flew me out to Washington to babysit while he surprised Jill with a weekend get away. She was both anxious & excited because he planned the whole thing without her help! He did a great job - more on that in the next post - doesn't she look so happy as they were headed out the door?
We held the office Christmas party at Maggiano's again this year...
![]() |
| Lucy & Eddie, Danxia & Brent, Peter & Shirley, & me with Sylvia & Maggie. |
![]() |
| Me & the Boss |
Mom & Dad joined us this year & the party fell on their 63rd wedding anniversary. We couldn't let the moment pass without honoring them! Mom looks so beautiful!
When trying to take a picture of the two of them, someone said, "act like you like each other" & Mom turned to Dad & planted a big kiss on him! I don't think I've ever seen them kiss - it was pretty funny...
We spent Christmas Eve all by ourselves - it seemed extra lonely with Kyle & family away in Brazil. We went to the movies & came home to our empty house but I made Paul take a picture with me...
Christmas morning we headed over to see da boyz...
Paul made Christmas omelets...
![]() |
| I got a new Michael Kors bag! |
Ethan showed us how his new resistance training parachute worked...
And we made kabobs...so delicious!
And that's a wrap! Christmas 2013 was over just like that!

























No comments:
Post a Comment