Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy 60th!

Someone turned 60!  Friday the 13th of January, 1954 was a good day!  Paul Lawrence Middleton came into this world...thanks Larry & Jeanne!

60 is one of those milestones where you go "WOW, I'm 60!"  Paul doesn't like being the center of attention & he made me promise not to have some crazy surprise party or a party of any kind but I was able to talk him into dinner with friends.

Of  course, the office did NOT make any promises so you can imagine how thrilled he was to have the office make a fuss & sing to him after lunch on his birthday...this cake was delicious!  He likes having his picture taken about as much as he likes being the center of attention, too.


We met Mike & Vicky Macias at Opa's Authentic Greek Restaurant in downtown Campbell.  I swung by Nothing Bundt Cake to pick up this delicious chocolate chocolate chip number with cream cheese frosting...my personal favorite...





I love him.  I love these friends.  All of our birthdays happen within a two month period.  Vicky turned 57, Mikey turned 58, I turned 59, & Paul is our senior at 60!  Happy Birthday to us!

No comments: