Da Boyz challenged G'pa to a badminton tournament...
Carson & Liv practicing their skills...
Then they played a little crocquet...
I love how Uncle Brent was helping Liv with her swing...
Memphis was enjoying the nice weather, too, but wasn't sure about the camera in his face...
Liv helped me make some cookies...
...then played Aunt Rochelle a game of "Guess Who?"
Uncle Ben helped the kids build with Legos...
There was plenty of baby lovin...
...& a little basketball. Although these pix are blurry, Rochelle can still hold her own when it comes to sports...it's a good thing with a house full of boys!
The next day we checked out the low water in the River in the back yard...California really needs some rain!
It is highly unusual to see this many rocks exposed on the river bed...(looking up stream & down)
We found plenty of rocks to step on & pose for pictures...
Terri & Ben went to the outlets with Memphis while the rest of us went to the Church while G'pa took care of some Bishop business. Olivia & Jude LOVED having the gym to themselves...they ran around & giggled the entire time!
Our last day with the Horners, we took one of our favorite hikes on the Dave Moore Nature Trail. I know we take this hike a lot so these pix may look familiar, but it is one of our favorite things to do with the kids - sharing the beauty of where we live with those we love...
Jude was in heaven, throwing rocks & finding sticks. He would "celebrate" with his hand up & a shout with EVERY rock he threw...so cute!
Perfect picture place...
Memphis didn't seem too impressed, but he was happy to be outside...
I hope your new year is filled with moments with family & that you will meet the challenges ahead with optimism & faith...
I love the idea of a new year, a new start, a new chance to be that person you know you want to be - the one God intended you to be! I love this quote...
Let's make today AND tomorrow count...it's never too late. Happy New Year!
































2 comments:
Time and memories with family. Nothing better. The kids are sure growing. So nice you can make these memories now.
you have such an amazing family! I have a smile on my face every time I look at your pictures and hear about your family adventures.
Post a Comment