While the girls were in school, we went to visit the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim. Such a fun place where the animals get up close & personal!
These two were the cutest "critters" in the park!
This bear was really happy to see us. He knew we had food to share & he was really putting on a show so we would feed him! He wasn't disappointed & neither were we!
The next day the girls played hooky from school & we took the ferry into Seattle to visit the Pacific Science Center. What a great place to explore!
The Butterfly exhibit is one of my favorites & they seemed to really liked Penelope!
Of course, it's always fun to go to Pike's - especially if you're looking for lunch! I finally made it over to see the infamously disgusting "gum wall" - YUCK! Such a strange collection...& we added to it!
We got to enjoy one of Roman's Tball games & lots of hugs from our favorite Holyoaks!
Thanks for letting us come & play! You live in a beautiful place & we love to come visit!











































2 comments:
I'm so glad I checked your blog today! we're going to the Olympic game farm this weekend for the first time. it was so fun to see all your pictures. I showed them to my kids and we are so excited!
So many fun things to do there. What a cute family to do them with. I loved the white peacock.
Post a Comment