This year has been a bit of a blur...but I made it through it.
Sierra Nevada House
Even December started out rough when our cute little Coloma landmark, The Sierra Nevada House, burnt to the ground! It was so very sad to see...all that is left of it is the cement foundation!
December actually held many wonderful moments, too!
Avery's Concert
I got the chance to attend one of Avery's Christmas Concerts. She had a couple of solos & she did such a great job! Her voice is every bit as lovely as she is!
Office Christmas Party
We held our annual office Christmas Dinner at Maggianno's again. It's become a favorite with everyone...
65 YEARS!!!
We invited Mom & Dad to the office party (it happened to be on their anniversary so we brought them a cake)...65 years! She was the cutest little bride ever!
Missing Mom
This was the first Christmas without my mom. My heart really wasn't into celebrating this year, but I did order myself some Dewar's so I could fill up the candy jar she gave me years ago...it felt more like Christmas with the candy jar full...
Congrats!
These two knuckleheads got engaged on Christmas Eve! Congrats Luke & Cindi...happiness looks good on you both! We are excited to add the Bailey Boyz to our ever growing family!
Christmas Family Fun
Ben & Dara joined us for Christmas - I don't think Ben wanted me to be alone this year. It was nice to have them there. We spent Christmas Eve at Rochelle's & played games...
Kyle & Amy had everyone over for Christmas brunch the next day. They have mastered Dad's World Famous Omelettes! It was delicious & so nice to be with family without having to be in charge of anything!
This cute little elf got passed around a lot & smiled the whole time! Ryan is truly a happy little miracle baby! We had tons of fun & wore a few people out...
This was my favorite gift this year, learning that Ty & Christi were going to have a baby girl in the spring...
And just like that - 2015 was over. It was a rough year for me, but I survived it. I survived it because my life is filled with wonderful people that I dearly love! They bring such joy & happiness to me - just like George Bailey says, "It's a Wonderful Life!"


























No comments:
Post a Comment