Sunday, January 24, 2016

Random Celebrations

I wanted an excuse to share a Nothing Bundt Cake with the office, so I got our favorite (chocolate, chocolate chip) for Paul's birthday. It was delicious! And the office got a kick out of my selfie-stick (they had never seen one & were curious to see how it worked) as we posed with the birthday boy...



Paul never feels like his birthday is complete without celebrating with his birthday buddy, Kenyon. I think he will secretly be sad when Kenyon is too old/cool to share his birthday with his grandpa...but until that day, they sure are the cutest birthday buddies in all the land!


Last minute, impromptu, & very belated Christmas celebration with my brother, Terry, & his wife Denise. At least the restaurant still had their Christmas lights up at the end of January which gave it more of a festive feeling!


My cousin Marsha & I wanted to go to lunch to celebrate our birthdays. We both turned 60 in 2015, but it took us a while to schedule it so we had to hurry & fit it in a few weeks before I turned 61! Technically, we were both still 60! Happy Birthday to us!


No comments: