It's been a while since we've seen this girl so happy...happiness looks so good on her!
...thanks to this guy & his handsome boys.
We gathered together the night before the festivities to meet the "in laws" - Luke's family is a blended family, like ours. They know the struggles & successes...they know what it takes to make things work. It was nice to visit with them & get to know them a bit. Each sibling took a turn to share a story or offer some "expert advice" on how to handle the bride/groom. It was tender to feel the love & support from both families as Cindi & Luke start this new journey.
It's February. Winter, right? Well, the Salt River in the Tonto National Forrest, Arizona didn't get the memo. It was pretty warm by the time the wedding started. Kiff was tempted to drink the water from the bridal bouquet vase! But I'd sit through the heat anytime to be able to witness the beginning of this new story...
It was a unique opportunity for Paul to be able to perform the wedding. Jill made Cindi's cake & we celebrated at Tia Rosa's afterwards. The following photos were taken by Cindi's friend, Ashtyn Nicole Photography.
My whole heart will be yours forever
This is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter
This is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter
Tell the world that we finally got it all right
I choose You
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose You
I choose You
I will become yours and you will become mine
I choose You
(Sara Bareilles)
























1 comment:
I'm so happy. :-)
Post a Comment