Sunday, October 16, 2016

CHEERS for October!

The Midgets - We spent October Conference in Mesa with Cindi & family. It was fun to experience how the celebrate conference in their home & the things they did to encourage the kids to listen to the messages & recognize the speakers...the kids are all growing so fast & it's so wonderful to see Cindi so happy!






Bubs - I took a road trip to So Cal for a little visit with Gina & USA Staff Reunion. I made a pit stop at Denise & Terry's. I love my brother very much. He has always been one of my favorites!




Trick or Treat! Not quite, but we did have a little Halloween fun at Gina's. We made paper mâché pumpkins & decorated Jack-O-Lantern cookies! And why is Luke taller than me?











USA since '76! We CHEER for kicks! - We met at Vivian's again in Monrovia for our 40th USA Reunion! Captain T was there this year & so was Pam Williams & Terri Payne, along with the regulars. It is always such a blast catching up with everyone & laughing! Eleanor taught us a little routine along with palates in the park, a girl's sleepover at Cindy Montoya's, & a little hike before our goodbye breakfast...
















We kept trying to recreate this photo...











I love these people! I can't explain the bond we have but I'm sure glad we have it!


Happy Bday Big Ben! I was hoping to go to Lompoc after our little reunion to do some Family History with Uncle Al & Auntie Shirley, but I was so pooped from the weekend & felt like I'd been gone FOEVER - I just wanted to go home! I did stop in Bakersfield to see this guy & tell him Happy Birthday! I've been so blessed to have so many great people in my life & Ben Hargis is one of the greatest! My heart was full...



























No comments: