Friday, September 30, 2016

So long September...

TOFW
This year's Time Out For Women was wonderful! 


I ran into an dear friend from Bakersfield! Susie Sorensen Braun & I danced together at Dancer's Workshop. Her sister, Katie & I cheered together at North High School & her brother Steve & I graduated the same year. Her dad was my very first Bishop when I was first baptized back in 1973. It was super fun to see her & catch up at lunch time...


It's always a blast to hang out with my friends from church & share this special experience with them!



HAPPY HOLLOW
We took Ben & family to Happy Hollow to see how Ryan would do at the Zoo. I think she liked the rides & the petting zoo, but she ran out of gas pretty quickly...she's the cutest!










CARSON MOMS
Another Carson Moms park day - so fun to catch up & visit with these ladies!



OH DEER!
We had a few babies this year. They just stare at us when we walk by - you'd think they lived here...oh wait, they do!



ORGANIZING...
I finally got tired of all the "crap" in my "crap room" - I mean CRAFT room. So I cleaned it out...


 ...but I couldn't figure out what to do with all the "crap" - so I ended up putting it all back where it was...most of it anyway. It's still a "crap room."



APPLE HILL
We LOVE Apple Hill! Especially the Walking' Pies they have at Kids' Inc (aka Delfino Farms)! They are so, so YUMMY! It's an individual apple pie stuffed with apples, smothered in caramel sauce, topped with vanilla ice cream! However, it is so big that we have to share one!




FRIENDS
Got to attend the temple with some sweet friends while our friend Shawn Borup was visiting from Wyoming. Shawn was the Relief Society President when we first moved into the Rescue Ward...



BARN DANCE
We finished September off with an old fashioned Hootenanny! Our friends, Tom & Trish, host a barn dance every year. It's fun to kick up our boots...



This year Tom put a band together - the Bad Boys of Noise! They were actually pretty good!


So long September! You've been busy & tons of fun!!!

No comments: