So far I've been able to keep up with all the 8 year olds. Just finishing up Penelope's quilt. This one is just like Macy's except hers is bordered in a different color. The little girls squares are mostly made from clothes the girls wore when they were little...
She was pretty happy with it...
We flew to Washington to celebrate Pip's birthday & baptism. Poulsbo is a favorite destination of ours while we are there...
...especially Sluy's Bakery!
I went with Jill to pick up Pip's birthday present...
Jill had to test drive it & rode it out to the car...
Pip wanted to celebrate her birthday at Puerta Vallarta in Port Orchard. I'm not sure that she likes Mexican food as much as she likes that the make you wear this crazy sombrero when they come to sing Happy Birthday to you! Jill had made a delicious Peanut Butter cake to continue the celebration when we got home...
So happy to be there for Pip's baptism...proud grandparents!
Proud family...
Proud mom...
I'm grateful that our children are doing their best to teach our grandchildren to follow the Savior & make good choices. Congratulations Penelope, we love you so, so much!











No comments:
Post a Comment