Monday, June 21, 2010

I’m Glad You’re My Dad

I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best Dad I know is you.

I’m glad you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!

By Joanna Fuchs




I asked the kids to describe their dad in one word...

Champion...
Dedicated...
River...
Generous...
Prepared...
Dependable...
Hero...
Fascinating...
Honest...
Work-a-holic...

Even though Paul is NOT my Dad, I'm very glad he's THEIR Dad!
Happy Father's Day to all the great Dad's in my life...
especially the Dad's of all my grandchildren!!!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!

The Holyoaks said...

That's nice. I hope everyone would say the same about me too!

Dacia said...

I know Paul isn't my dad but in many ways I have felt you guys have been my mom and dad too - we love you!

McBride Family said...

sweet. my word for him would be DAVE - because i clearly remember times when i walked up and gave him a hug thinking he was my dad - hello embarrassing moments! if it had to be anyone i'm glad it was him!

Bassetts said...

Dad is the best! Love you! You're so cute Momma. Thanks for doing this for him. Who are the hot girls?