Monday, August 30, 2010

Congratulations Ty & Christi!

The family gathered again this past Saturday to celebrate another new "team member." Ana Christina Jimenez joined our family when she married our "good time guy" Ty in the Reno Temple. It was a cold & crazy windy day. Most people would have stressed about the wind-tossed look to all the pictures, but everyone was good natured about it - especially the bride & groom...they were all smiles.

Paul & I followed the newlyweds & their photographer around long enough to capture these snapshots...


Mr. & Mrs. Ty Edward Carter.



Proud (& windblown) parents...



I tried to get a snapshot of our entire crazy large family, but it was difficult to get us all in the photo in the crowded area we were trying to work with & just as we got together ready to shoot...the sprinklers came on & soaked several people! I think Jill's husband, Kiff, got it the worst but you can't see him because he is out of the frame along with the other half of our family! Oh well...I didn't have the "wide angle" lens needed to get us all in one frame anyway. :)



Ty's parents & siblings...



Christi's parents & siblings...



The wedding party...



A little personality - showin' off those red shoes!



Christi's girlz...her friend Morgan, her cousin Janet, her sister Andrea.





Ty's boyz...Brother Ben, Jacob Haws, Steven Jensen.







The newlyweds sharing a tender moment...





Congratulations Christi & Ty!



Love this...the traditional with a little splash of fun. Looks like our "good time guy" has found him a "good time gal!"

7 comments:

kelly ferg said...

What a great day for all of you. I LOVE the red shoes, way cute! Wish we could have been able to share in the special day!

Middleton said...

She looked AMAZING and they were so darn cute together! I love how fun the colors were... Adia says she is going to copy the colors for sure. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

The Horners said...

I love Christi. They fit each other so well! It was a fun day and a fun party!

Dacia said...

Could I love all of you more - thanks for being so good at sharing. We so miss being a part of all these good times.

Jill said...

congratulations! I love those shoes. that's really cute. glad it was a great day.

Linda and Rex said...

We loved being a small part of that special day. Love your family.

karen garner said...

Sure wish we could have been there. What a Beauuuutiful family, beautiful pictures and lots of beautiful memories!!! We feel blessed to be part of the Middleton family with you. LOVE you to pieces!!!!