On Friday, I met Amber out at the Hockey Hauler Ranch to see if I could help...the plan was for me to at least hold Tyler so she could direct all the deliveries, etc. I had a great time visiting & holding her cutie-patootie...he is such a happy little man! It was really fun to be at the Hockey Hauler Ranch again - this place & the Hargis Family are such a huge part of my childhood...
Bonnie finally finished her Wagon! She bought this old thing some 20 plus years ago intending to restore it. She was so proud to show it off! The kids sleep out in it & it is full of antique dishes, etc - she's even working on an old stove to put in it! So cute!!!
I love that Bonnie even set the calendar for Amber's wedding date - she always pays attention to details!
After lunch & a short visit, we made our way back to Bakersfield for the wedding. Amber chose a rustic theme very appropriate for the setting at the Hockey Hauler Ranch! It was an ombre blue look with burlap, tans & browns...very pretty!
I love that her sister Kristi performed the ceremony & her sister Carrie was her matron-of-honor. Krisit is one of the most amazing people I know & I love her more than words can say - she inspires me with her Christ-like heart. And there is certainly nothing matronly about Carrie - truly beautiful inside & out!
Lexie & Kinzie were the flower girls, pulling a wagon with Deegan holding baby Tyler...absolutely adorable!
My brother escorting his baby girl down the isle...love them both so very much!
My brother's beautiful family...
These sisters have been best of buds all of their lives (Aren't they beautiful?) & their mom has been one of my best buds since junior high school - I love you, Soch!
Congratulations Doodlewampus...
Your "FAVORITE" Aunt Jenny loves you very much! I hope Tennessee will be good to you - it was good to me...BE HAPPY!
3 comments:
That's a nice picture of Gina and her familY!
Wish I could have gone to Amber's wedding. She looks so beautiful!
What a beautiful wedding! So glad you could come to Cassandra's special day too!!
I LOVE that wedding cake!
Post a Comment