After everyone left the reunion, Paul had to go to work & I met Terri & family for some fun at the Monterey Bay Aquarium to celebrate her birthday...
I love this picture of both Olivia & Terri taking pictures...the jellies & seahorses are my favorites!
Liv loved the hands-on area...
But she wasn't crazy about taking pictures...
Especially in the "wave cave"...
That night we met Paul at BJs to celebrate the birthday girl...Happy Bday T-dolly!
The next day we continued our celebration at the beach. Terri loves the beach but hates the sand...she has not passed on this dilemma to her children - they loved everything about Santa Cruz!
G'pa joined the fun later in the afternoon...
On the way home we stopped by Natural Bridges to explore the tide pools - Ben found a couple of treasures that thrilled Jude.
It's always worth the time & effort to go to the beach when you get smiles like this...
We love the beach & were happy to share some happy memories with these little beach babes.






























2 comments:
That beach day was my favorite! Thanks for spending the time with us and for helping out.
We love doing the beach with the grandkids too. I'm with Terri, hate the sand at the end of the day but still I think it was worth it.
Post a Comment