Saturday, September 27, 2014

Baby Trey

Our baby boy (Ty) had a baby boy on September 13, 2014.  Trey Weston Carter joined Ty & Christi's eternal family & became their first child, our 28th grandchild, our 16th grandson.  Each baby brings an indescribable excitement to our lives - a pure joy that is unique & precious!  It is such a vivid reminder of our Heavenly Father's love & gift of life...Baby Trey is no exception.  Such a little miracle of love...
  

I spent a lot of time holding this adorable little guy & I took a lot of pictures like this...


"Is she done yet?  Let me know when she's done...


We went on a couple of outings.  Christi was doing so well & feeling great! Such a champ!


I loved cuddling with Trey while Ty was at work & Christi took a nap or took a shower...it was pure heaven!


He sleeps like a Carter...but he's a good mix of both Ty & Christi!


These pix with Ty & Trey are priceless!


I let G'pa hold him, too...




We are all in love with this little guy!  Good job Ty & Christi!  He's perfect!

No comments: