Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I can see clearly now…

…because I washed my windows – inside & out.



We have 61 windows in this house, not counting the 63 individual panes on all five of the garage doors.




Confession…I didn’t clean the eleven windows upstairs on the outside.



The good news? Not all the windows have screens.



I’m pooped, but it is worth it…




…the view is spectacular!

15 comments:

The Horners said...

I'm glad I don't have that many windows and I'm glad I live on the second floor!

Chris Holyoak said...

Geez louise!

Lisa said...

want to come do mine next?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Ummmm...Lis, that's a HECK NO! (But I do love you.)

The McGraths said...

You missed a spot... :)

The Holyoaks said...

hahaha, Cindi . . .

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I'm sad that the comments that were previously left here have disappeared because of some blogger down time the other day. :( They are still in my inbox but I have no idea how to restore them. I'm done whinning for now...

The Horners said...

I'll try to leave the same comment....

I'm glad I live on the second floor so I can't clean the outsides! No thanks!

Don't wear yourself out mom. Love you!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY! Blogger came through & restored my lost comments! Thank you Blogger.

karen garner said...

Oh, just wait for those grandkids. They love clean windows. :)

Linda and Rex said...

Actually Karen's comment is mine. Don't ask how that happened. I guess she had used my computer last. Anyway, enjoy those windows until the Grandkids come.

The McGraths said...

Mom, you gots no booty anymore! Where did it go?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

gravity, Cindi...

karen garner said...

and we were lucky to enjoy the "fruits of your labors"