Goodbye Nancy, Hello Sylvia! Paul has the Best. Team. Ever. We were sad to say goodbye to Nancy this month as she decided to retire.

We celebrated at Mandarin Gourmet…love me some honey-walnut-prawns!

We are very excited to have Sylvia join the team. She has over 20 years experience & is a great addition to the office. (I personally LOVE her sense of humor.)

******************************
A friend’s wedding – We were so happy to share Hunter’s special day with her & the family in Disco Bay.

Hunter looked fabulous!

Hunter’s brother, Tucker (previously known as Glen), performed the ceremony (by authority given him by the state of California via the ‘internet’) & Natalie was the maid of honor. (Tuck will also be performing Blythe’s wedding in July).

(L-R= Tucker, his special friend, Natalie’s fiance, Nat, Hunter the bride, Justin the groom, Blythe, Blythe’s fiance, Braxton)

I love my Tucker family! (Amber is stuck in South Africa & couldn’t make it to the wedding.)
******************************
A couple of cute birthday kids – We had a great time at Avery’s Artsy birthday party, a few days later we joined Avery & Kaden for some cake & ice cream.




******************************
A friend’s new baby – We finally made it over to see Jessica’s new baby boy, Hayden Parker Epson…(I was keeping my distance until I felt better.) He was so cute & we love these people so VERY much!


******************************
A nephew’s wedding – We joined the Brown’s for Darren & Kaitlyn’s sealing in the Oakland Temple & I had to leave for the airport before the bride & groom came out so I didn’t get any pictures of the happy couple (I did "steal" one from Kaitlyn's Facebook page.) Look how beautiful everyone looks in their happy spring yellow.





The reason I had to be at the airport is so I could fly to Utah to meet my newest grandson! Jude Ty Horner joined the family on Friday, April 22nd (8 lbs, 19 inches). Here’s a little tease…

More on this visit later…
2 comments:
Busy, busy! Glad we got to see you more than once last month. Little Jude is so darn cute... you are a lucky grandma!
You better get some rest before Peru! Thanks for coming out! My babies miss their G'ma! Love you!
Post a Comment