
This morning, I am happy to say that I have completed this challenge as I finished reading this inspired book...

“And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost” (Moroni 10:4).
I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON. As I read the last few chapters this morning again, I was filled with a quiet strength as the Spirit reminded me of the divinity of this book of scripture. I know it is inspired because I HAVE READ IT many times now & I feel the truths in the lessons in the stories on its pages.
Seriously, who wouldn't want the blessings that Pres. Hinckley promissed when he challenged us all to read/re-read the Book of Mormon? ..."there will come into your lives and into your homes an added measure of the Spirit of the Lord, a strengthened resolution to walk in obedience to His commandments, and a stronger testimony of the living reality of the Son of God.” (2005 Book of Mormon Challenge)
Because of this challenge, this goal was an easy one for me to complete.
I have worked hard on all of these Personal Progress goals & I am surprised by how much I enjoyed “planning with a purpose” – it has filled my Sundays with meaningful gospel study & activities these past few months.
1 comment:
You totally rock! Love your testimony :)
Post a Comment